What We CollectWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information collected by us to send you email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, and one-off marketing promotions for marketing purpose.
- When you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can, where applicable, change your preferences in your Belsize Bike account, or follow the unsubscribe link in every marketing email you received to opt out of that subscription.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secured. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Questions Or Concerns