- Applicable for Specified Bikes: Front fork tube of 1-1/8'' (28.6mm) in diameter and handlebar 1-2/8’’(25.4mm) in diameter. Please confirm your bike meets those criteria before purchasing.
- Adjustable Angle: There is a "degree of angle" indicator for you to set angels correctly, from 0-60 degrees. And designed with a built-in limit buckle, you can lock the angle safely and effectively.
- Comfortable Riding: If you are suffering pain in the neck or wrist even back because of your low handlebar, try this adjustable extender, it can relieve your pain as you can sit more upright and close to your handlebar.
- Premium Material: Made of aluminum alloy, lightweight with high-strength. It is also anti-rust and wear-resisting, durable to last for a long time.
- Easy Installation: Find a 4mm and 5mm wrench, remove the original stem, then replace it with this handlebar extender and adjust the angle as you like then tighten all the bolts.